The State Water Board has a number of fact sheets available:
- Probationary Designation and Groundwater Regulation by the State Water Board : This fact sheet covers the state intervention process; what happens, why it is triggered, and how to avoid it.
- Stakeholder Inclusion: This fact sheet has information on how stakeholder inclusion can make the plan stronger.
- State and Regional Water Boards Basics: There water boards have several regulatory programs and so this fact sheet clarifies the roles of the State Water Board and the semi-autonomous Regional Water Quality Control Boards with water quality regulation authorities as there are several regulatory programs.
- Funding Opportunities for Groundwater Sustainability Agencies .
- Purposes of Use for Underground Storage Projects : A fact sheet developed by the State Water Board’s Division of Water Rights that clarifies some of those questions around purpose of use with groundwater recharge projects and permitting.
- Water Quality Frequently Asked Questions: This fact sheet is targeted at the GSAs with information on how to address water quality.